For the last several months, I have been collecting strawberry recipes and images on my “strawberries” Pinterest board. I’ve developed quite a collection if I do say so myself. Feel free to follow me on Pinterest. If you are a visual person like I am, it’s a great place to organize recipes you’d like to try, projects you’d like to do, or just anything that makes your heart sing. It’s like having lots of different scrapbooks, only with much less time invested and none of the clutter.
Strawberry Peanut Butter Wrap
- 1 “Flat Out” – I think that’s what they’re called
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 3-4 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/3 of a banana, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons granola (I used Special K Low-fat Granola)
- Spread peanut butter on Flat Out bread. Layer strawberry and banana slices on top. Sprinkle with granola.
- Starting at 1 short end, roll flat bread up. Cut in half on the diagonal and serve.
Yield: 1 serving