This year’s Barbecue and Bluegrass Festival will be held September 21 and 22 by the Dairy Barn in the Anne Springs Close Greenway. One of the most anticipated festivals of the year in Fort Mill, the Barbecue and Bluegrass Festival is a great excuse to kick back, relax, and enjoy the beautiful fall weather.
Friday’s festivities, which run from 6-9pm, will include a dessert cookout. There is a $5 entry fee.
Saturday multiple teams will compete in a BBQ cookoff. A $10 entry fee ticket gets you 10 BBQ tasting tickets. Music only tickets are $5. Saturdays festivities run from 11am-3pm.
Live Music Schedule
- The Hinson Girls (6:00-7:00pm)
- The Lonesome Rd Band (7:30-8:30pm)
- Deeper Shade of Blue (11:00-12:00am)
- Appalachian Fire (12:20-1:20pm)
- Bobby and the Blue Ridge Tradition (1:30-2:30pm)
Note: No dogs allowed on festival grounds.
288 Dairy Barn Ln
Fort Mill, SC 29715
Entrance off of Highway 21.